Home made? Hand made? Collectables or produce?Have we got the market for you
Book Your Stall Here!
FOOD STALLS: Please send a copy of your food safety supervisor certificate and public liability insurance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try your luck as a casual stallholder at the Lizard Log Markets in Abbotsbury.
Whether you are new to running a market stall, or running your market stall is your bread and butter income, Lizard Log Markets welcomes you.
Calling all casual market stallholders – the Lizard Log Markets wants you!
Bring your sense of magic, your great ideas, those treasures you’ve found and more. You are always welcome at the Lizard Log Markets in Abbotsbury.
We offer causal stall holder spaces for people that want to:
Turn that hobby or love of collecting into something that pays for itself through buying and selling
Enjoy the casual stallholder status while you try out the market without a big commitment
Got a great idea for a casual market stall?
Our team is experienced with helping your market stall adventure go to plan. 50% of our market is made up of eager casual stall holders just like you. You can flirt with selling your items without strings or build a timetable of participation as a casual stallholder that works for you.
The choice is yours at Lizard Log Markets.
That’s why we offer:
As a casual stallholder, you can pre-book your stall to help your planning OR you can grab the early morning inspiration and queue up on the day.
If the market is cancelled due to bad weather, you can also transfer your booking to another date. We make it easy for you to fit to your timetable.
No waiting lists
At Lizard Log Markets, we run our markets without wait lists to ensure everyone feels welcome. Our markets are ready and waiting for when inspiration strikes you.
Experiment with freedom
Found a treasure you know the big and little kids alike will adore? Reap the rewards with low risk by testing your next business idea with us.
An eclectic mix
Be a part of a kaleidoscope of wonder and ever-changing items. You’ll find vintage fashion, curiosities and collectibles, cucumbers, Cuban food and everything in between here.
Culture and family
There’s a rich array of culture and family to discover at Lizard Log Markets. This is community in action. Everyone comes together to share, bargain, feed and entertain the family.
- Book before 5pm the day before to secure your stall
Or queue up on the day
- Enter via the Eastern Carpark, first left from the Lizard Log Main Entrance
- Bump in between 7am-9am.
- $40 fee for standard size stalls.
- Approx 5m width x 5m depth.
- Parking for a standard car, van or ute within your stall space is included.
- $75 fee for double stalls.
- Approx 10m width x 5m depth.
- Parking for a car and trailer or small truck within you stall space is included.
Please note: While we endeavor to accommodate as many casual stallholders as possible, we do give preference to permanent stall holders and casual stallholders that book. Booking is recommended.
Book Your Stall Here!
- Casual stalls are allocated on a “first come, first served” basis- so be early to secure your spot!
- Our staff are available to help guide you to your casual stallholder allocated space
- As a casual stallholder, you will be allocated the next available spot
- For the safety of patrons, vehicles are not permitted to move within the market ground between 9:00am and 2:00pm unless otherwise stated
- If you would prefer a set stall on a week-by-week basis, please see our permanent stall holder details
Stallholders are permitted to leave from 12pm if it’s safe enough to do so.
Casual Stallholder Exit
- Pre-booked casual stallholders can exit from midday if it is safe to do so
- All other casual stallholders can exit from midday if it is safe to do
- Officially the markets run until 2pm
DURING ANY EXIT: For the safety of market goers and other stallholders, please wait for the advice and assistance of Lizard Log Market staff before moving your vehicle.
- Bookings available until 5:00pm the day before the market. This booking can be placed by phone or online.
- To enter the Lizard Log Market as a pre-booked stallholder, enter via the Eastern Carpark, first left from the Lizard Log Main Entrance
- Entry from 07:00am-09:00am.
- $40 for standard size stalls. A standard stall includes a parking space for one standard car, van or ute. Approximately 5 meters width x 5 meters depth vacant selling space alongside your vehicle. A standard stall provides approximately enough space for one 3m x 3m marquee, two trestle tables frontage and two clothing racks (for example).
- $75 for a double stall. A large stall includes a parking space for one standard car, van or ute, with a trailer attached, or one truck. Approximately 10 meters width x 5 meters depth vacant selling space alongside your vehicle. A large stall provides approximately enough space for two marquees, four trestle tables frontage and two clothing racks (for example).
- There are no extra fees for insurance.
- Equipment is not included in the stall price. Equipment can be hired separately or provided by the stallholder.
The sale of the following items is not permitted:
- Cold Drinks without a food safety supervisor certificate and public liability insurance
- Hot Coffee without a food safety supervisor certificate and public liability insurance
- Any ready-to-eat or hot food without a food safety supervisor certificate and public liability insurance
- Potentially hazardous food (ie requires temperature control) without a food safety supervisor certificate and public liability insurance
- Unpackaged food (ie not sold and served in the supplier’s original package) without a food safety supervisor certificate and public liability insurance
- Pirated software, films and music
- Replica clothing and accessories
- Live animals (including but not limited to puppies, kittens and other pets)
- Proscribed second hand items more than six times a year.
- Proscribed second hand items are those that are at high risk of theft. Please visit the NSW Department of Fair Trading website for more information
The Lizard Log Markets are another second-hand market and family-friendly entertainment service brought to you by Tresbase, owner operators of the famed Blacktown Drive-In Markets. Tresbase has been bringing the people of Western Sydney an eclectic and ever-changing array of preloved goods, farm fresh produce and great family times since 1985. Uncover the fun with things to do in Fairfield via the Lizard Log Markets.
1521 The Horsley Drive, Abbotsbury
(02) 9747 1986
Open Saturdays from 8:00am to 2:00pm