Enjoy an allocated positionFor those looking to build a regular clientele
Are you a trader, baker, maker or grower? Want to sell your wares without fuss?
Want to sell direct to the public without high rent and other overheads? Become a permanent stall holder at the Lizard Log Markets in Abbotsbury.
Conveniently located at the Western Sydney Parklands, our permanent stall holders enjoy a regular crowd plus curious tourists as part of the weekend trade.
Ease of payment
A dedicated farmers market
Information for Permanent Stall holders
- $75 per week for standard size stalls. Approx 5m width x 5 depth.
- For those who need a larger or smaller sized stall, please contact us.
- There are no extra fees for insurance.
Paying for your stall
Choose to pay the way you want.
- Pay by cash or card.
- Want the flexibility to pay as you go? Pay week-by-week
Entry times and attendance
- Enjoy early entry and luxurious setup times from 6:00am
- As a permanent stall holder, your stall site is held until 7:30am each week
- If for some reason you are unable to make a week, please make contact so we can re-allocate your stall for that week
Please note: Due to the popularity of the markets, any stall holder who books and does not arrive by 7:30am will lose their place.
What food can I sell at the markets?
As a permanent stall holder, you can apply to bring your food truck to Lizard Log Markets. This is subject to approval and is based on the rules and regulations set down by The NSW Food Authority
All food stalls who prepare/cook food on-site are required to be compliant with NSW Food Authority and local council regulations.
Please send us details of your food stall and the following certificates:
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
Please note: These regulations do not apply to the sale of pre-packaged baked goods and the like.
The Lizard Log Markets are another second-hand market and family-friendly entertainment service brought to you by Tresbase, owner operators of the famed Blacktown Drive-In Markets. Tresbase has been bringing the people of Western Sydney an eclectic and ever-changing array of preloved goods, farm fresh produce and great family times since 1985. Uncover the fun with things to do in Fairfield via the Lizard Log Markets.
1521 The Horsley Drive, Abbotsbury
(02) 9747 1986
Open Saturdays from 8:00am to 2:00pm